Irresistibull Staffords does not sell dogs with breeding rights, nor do we cross breed.
We do NOT have any puppies right now.
But, we have litters planned for both breeds this year.
Irresistibull Staffords is currently looking for individuals looking to get into the show world. We have a couple of girls with busy brains who need more individual time. They would need to stay intact, be shown, and health tested. Co-owner will need to join the parent club. *Homes need to be four hours or less from Monroe, Georgia. Looking for those with training experience and a drive to succeed.
To be considered for a puppy or adult, please fill out the application below.
If you are interested in obtaining a dog/puppy from Irresistibull Staffords, please fill out the application below and send it in to
Please copy, fill out, and email this questionnaire to express your interest in obtaining a puppy or dog. We consider all of our dogs to be our responsibility for their entire lives. Please note that this questionnaire will be used to help determine if there is a suitable match between you and Irresistibull Staffords.
1. Why do you want a dog?
2. Have you owned a dog as an adult?
3. Have you ever returned a dog? If so, why?
4. What do you know about Staffordshire Bull Terriers or American Staffordshire Terriers? (please indicate the breed you are interested in)
5. Please describe your current household makeup, including all pets:
6. Does anyone in your home have any known allergies to animals?
7. Please list all the animals you have owned in the past 10 years (other than those listed above): Please include the pet’s name, type, spayed/neutered, location where the pet slept, time owned, and what happened to the pet.
8. Please describe your family members' experience and history with dogs, including any special dog activities and interests (obedience, showing, etc.)
9. Please describe a typical day’s schedule in the life of your puppy, please include what kind of exercise and training it will receive?
10. Where will the puppy/dog be kept when no responsible person is home?
11. What have you enjoyed most about your past and present dogs?
12. What have you found the most difficult or annoying about your past or present dogs?
13. Do you have a gender preference?
14. If you're interested in an AmStaff: do you prefer cropped or natural ears? If you’re interested in a Staffy Bull, please skip this question.
15. Can you recognize dominance behaviors? If so, please describe how you control dominance.
16. Are you interested in learning more about owning a dog who will earn a Champion title?