May have a summer Stafford litter.
After much deliberation, we will be offering a 9 month old black female AmStaff for sale. This is Georgia, Irresistibull's Midnight Train to Georgia. She is active and very intelligent.
Irresistibull Staffords does not sell dogs with breeding rights.
If you are interested in obtaining a dog/puppy from Irresistibull Staffords, please fill out the questionnaire below and send it in to
Please copy, fill out, and email this questionnaire to express your interest in obtaining a puppy or dog. We consider all of our dogs to be our responsibility for their entire lives. Please note that this questionnaire will be used to help determine if there is a suitable match between you and Irresistibull Staffords.
1. Why do you want a dog?
2. What do you know about Staffordshire Bull Terriers or American Staffordshire Terriers? (please indicate the breed you are interested in)
3. Please describe your current household makeup, including all pets:
4. Does anyone in your home have any known allergies to animals?
5. Please list all the animals you have owned in the past 10 years (other than those listed above): Please include the pet’s name, type, spayed/neutered, location where the pet slept, time owned, and what happened to the pet.
6. Please describe your family members' experience and history with dogs, including any special dog activities and interests (obedience, showing, etc.)
7. How do you see life with your new puppy, please include times the puppy will spend in the crate, and what kind of exercise and training it will receive?
8. Where will the puppy/dog be kept when no responsible person is home?
9. What have you enjoyed most abut your past and present dogs?
10. What have you found the most difficult or annoying about your past or present dogs?
11. Do you have a gender preference?
12. If you're interested in an AmStaff: do you prefer cropped or natural ears?
13. Can you recognize dominance behaviors? If so, please describe how you control dominance.
14. Are you interested in learning more about owning a dog who will earn a Champion title?